Monthly Archives: July 2015
Passion? Passion. One of those words that can’t…rather should not be described. Passion should be displayed. Passion should be on your face; worn on your sleeves. It should radiate like the pong from a morning run. If it were a shining light it should make them squint when they look at you. Passion! That burningness (is that a word?) that hunger to fulfil destiny. That vigor you use to accomplish tasks you love. That …(running out here) You get the point. Passion is no fickle man’s field. Passion is spirit soul and body. Passion is jumping over a cliff and learning to fly when you’ve left the ground. Passion is what quenches criticism and keeps you on the road of destiny. Passion is the unsung hero in a success story. And passion. Is why we do what we do, no matter how tiring, annoying, frightening, or even cumbersome it is!
151 words… Okaay!
Omg Mon what have you done! You know I saw the word, and it’s one of those words I’ve never described! My definition may be wrong but I don’t think my opinion is… For me passion, perseverance, dedication and love share the same junction in a way.
Thanks Mon for the Free-writing challenge nomination.. Long overdue; bad habit, I know.. I’m changing though 😀
1) Open an MS Word document (or any other editor)
2) Set a stop watch or your mobile of 5-10 minutes.
3) Your topic is at the foot of this post, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
4) Fill the word document with as much words as you want. Once you began writing do not stop.
5) Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check (it is only meant for you reflect on your control on sensible thought flow)
6) You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals.
7) At the end of your post write down the number of words
8) Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic.
Now I’m really interested in what these two can come up with; because I know them irl. I nominate:
Therefore go forth and write on..