Monthly Archives: April 2015
Hisashiburi!! [Long time no see]
I’ve been a little lazy in the writing aspect but I promise that’s going to change real soon. There’s no particular reason but when you have a lot on your plate and trying to balance stuff out you end up going in a lot of circles before you make any headway. Like try untangle a 300 metre cable and you’ll get what I mean!
Anyway, a while back I as nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by a good friend of mine and probably the only fashion blogger I follow (wow), Crystal Olisa. The nomination has a number of rules to follow so let’s get to it.
[Gratitude where it’s due..]
Thank you Crystal for the nomination!! And sorry for the delay. (-_-)’
You guys can check out her blog here.
[Then I’m to nominate 15 other blogs..]
I don’t follow that many blogs so I’m not really sure what to put here. Most of my readings online are articles on sites such as Kotaku and Gizmodo so I don’t think it really fits into this list, hmmm.. Anyway, for the one I love and follow I’ve listed them below.
- Live to Write – Write to Live
- You Monsters Are People
- Megan Has OCD
- Unbashedly Poetic
- Chris Martin Writes
- Art Attack
- Ghost Talk Blog
- The Wish Factor
- Mark Renja
- Little Wolf : Well, she closed her blog earlier this year but you should definitely check it out (while it’s still up)
- The reflections of an INFX
[Then 7 things about myself..]
Wow okay here goes.
- I’m an INFP. – It’s one of those things I can’t say enough. That way I don’t get many Chandler-like head tilts because INFPs can be a little… off. Who is an INFP? Check this out.
- Kenyan by birth, Japanese by heart. – This is really hard to explain; maybe I give an example. Queuing! It comes naturally to me. Now tell that to the people who found me at the shop counter and insists on buying before me.
- I am my playlist. – It’s pretty hard to separate me and my music; we are one. Mostly rock, then there’s indie folk and a touch of electronic dance.
- This back, my friends must never see it. – I value loyalty a ton and I always stand by the ones that are close to me. My friends have my sword and my bow. I don’t turn my back on people. I’m not Scar! [from the Lion King]
- Pocahontas and Sound of Music! – Speaking of films, I don’t usually run to the screen for them; but if Pocahontas or The Sound of Music are on I will not hesitate!!
- I’m a musician. – Just because I don’t sing or play music publicly doesn’t mean that I’m not a musician! Most of my siblings are in a band of some sort so I’m always asked if something went wrong with me. Okay, maybe people don’t use those word exactly but I can tell where they’re going when they start with mentioning how my siblings lay great music then they go, “So what do you do?” I’m actually a pretty good singer and could easily fit into the position of drummer in any band. [maybe I stretched that one but only by a little]
- I’m happiest when there’s a packet of crisps in my left hand, a bottle of cola in my right hand and a sitcom on my screen. – I’m THAT unbelievably simple.
I guess that’s it! Thanks for reading and clicking all those links. From now on I’ll try to be more frequent in my writing 🙂
Now I gotta go slay some Dragon Brood Envenomers